The 200 yard, floodlit range at Brandon Wood is the ideal way to warm up or practice your swing with a variety of target greens and nets.
The well-presented and scenic range is conveniently located adjacent to the Club House and offers members and casual players access to:
- 11 refurbished, covered bays
- 6 of the latest, state of the art ‘PowerTee’ bays
- Practice Fairway Bunker
- Variety of tee settings, which are suitable for right and left handers
- Driving range membership available offering discounted range use
- Variety of basket sizes available
- Golf clubs available for hire
Driving Range Pricing
Driving Range Cards Pricing
|Driving Range Cards||Total||Price per token|
|10 Basket Card||£27.00||£2.70|
|20 Basket Card||£50.00||£2.50|
Range Opening Times
|Monday||9:00am – 8:00pm|
|Tuesday||9:00am – 8:00pm|
|Wednesday||9:00am – 8:00pm|
|Thursday||9:00am – 8:00pm|
|Friday||9:00am – 8:00pm|
|Weekends||9:00am – 8:00pm|
Please note: Last driving range token sold at 6:00pm Monday - Thursday and 6.30pm Friday - Sunday.Last Golf Club hire for the range is sold at 5.00pm Monday - Thursday and 5.30pm Friday - Sunday.The range may be busy between 12pm - 1pm on Saturdays due to junior lessons.
If the driving range is being cleared it will be out of use for around 40 minutes. Please check ahead to avoid disappointment.