Buggies available from Monday 27th July - please see booking procedure below.
Please refrain from moving the black inserts placed in the hole to avoid the ball dropping in. These have been put in place following guidance from England Golf play safe, stay safe.
MEMBER Tee times MUST be booked in advance by calling us on 02476543141 (maximum 7 days in advance).
Non-Member bookings MUST be booked in advance ONLINE ONLY. (maxmimum 3 days in advance).
Walk in bookings are currently not available.
Driving Range Closed.
No trollies or Club Hire Available.
View our visitor guidance and restrictions
Thank you for your co-operation.
|Non-member||Member||Blue badge Holder|
Booking A Buggy
• Buggies MUST be BOOKED & PAID for in advance. This must be done over the phone (payments cannot be taken on site)
• You can book a maximum of 3 DAYS in advance (1 Week for members). A tee time must be booked prior to booking your buggy.
• The last time buggies can be hired is 1pm Mon-Sun.
• Maximum 1 person per buggy. If 2 players are from the SAME household then they are permitted to share as per Government Guidelines.
• When you arrive the buggy will be left out for you – you will be allocated a specific number and the key will be brought out to you in time for your tee time. The “do not arrive more than 10 minutes before your tee time” rule still applies. The clubhouse remains closed at this stage.
• Wind screens must be left down.
• Customers are to return the buggy to the buggy park under the decking – but do not put them back on charge.
• Keys are to be returned to the bar and catering serving point after your round. Deposits are not being taken at this time, but it is imperative that you return the key immediately after your round.
• Buggies are not permitted to enter the car park.
• There are currently issues with the GPS – please do not drive on Tee’s, Aprons and Greens.
Welcome to Brandon Wood
Nestling in the heart of the Warwickshire countryside on the banks of the River Avon, nearby Coventry. Brandon Wood offers players of all ages and abilities a superb golfing challenge.
The championship standard 18 hole parkland course is 6,500 yards long with a Par of 72. Each hole is unique in its design and character, offering the player a choice of safety or attack.
The excellent condition of the parkland course provides a test of golf for both beginners and high / low handicappers.
Brandon Wood offers exceptional values across a range of membership packages and green fee options.Call Reception - 02476 543 141