Throughout the year, Brandon Wood hosts a number of popular open entry tournaments for members and casual players.
The below tournaments welcome participation from players of all abilities:
- Lord Mayors Trophy
- Men’s Open
- Senior’s Cup
- Plus many more
Members’ only tournaments are also scheduled throughout the year offering them the chance to test their skills against the course elite.
Cup & Trophy Competitions
- For all Cup and Trophy events, marked with an asterisk in the fixture list and diary, entries will be accepted up to 6 weeks in advance at the Golf Reception when accompanied by the appropriate entry fee.
- A draw for partners will be made and a tee time allocated - normally 8 days in advance.
- Players failing to show up will forfeit their entry fee and be subject to suspension from the next 2 competitions.
Medals and Other Competitions
- Members need to reserve a tee time at the Golf Reception - up to 2 weeks ahead and arrange for a fellow member/members to play with.
- Enter the competition by signing in and paying the entry fee at the Golf Reception immediately prior to play.
- The Golf Reception staff will try to help members with no playing partner, to find one.
All competitions are played in strict accordance with the Rules of Golf, Local Rules, Brandon Wood Golf Course & Club Regulations and any other Special Rules/Conditions formulated for a particular event.
Competition entries for qualifying events will not be accepted when the players starting time is unlikely to allow completion of the round in reasonable daylight.
Details of any special rules/conditions will be available in the golf reception and/or posted on the notice board in the clubhouse/changing rooms.
Victor Ludorum - First three in each qualifying competition go forward to the end of season Victor Ludorum.